Berberine XTS™ Blood Sugar Support
Berberine XTS™ features a powerful dose of highly purified berberine, a plant alkaloid that may help supportÃ¢â¬Â¯healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. In addition, berberine may help support cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range, and helps maintain a healthy microbial environment in the intestines.*
- Features a powerful daily dose of 1,000 mg of highly purified berberine, an alkaloid found in many medicinal plants that helps support healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Also helps promotes cardiovascular health by helping to maintain total and LDL cholesterol that are already within the normal range and helping support normal blood pressure levels.*
- Supports a healthy digestive system by supporting intestinal flora.*
- Made in an FDA registered facility that follows the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
*Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products discussed or advertised are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1
Servings per bottle: 60 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 60 veggie capsules
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, one before each of your two largest meals or as recommended by your physician. For additional support, you can take up to 3 capsules daily, one before each meal.
|Each serving contains:||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Berberine HCl||500 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silica.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected and registered facility to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on insulin treatment, or are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care practitioner before using this product. If you are on oral hypoglycemic agents, this product may require an adjustment in your medication. Always consult a health care practitioner before making an adjustment.