Our breakthrough Revolution-D™ formula provides a potent dose of 5,000 IU of D3 combined with 9 additional ingredients to help get the most out of vitamin D. It also features stomach acid-resistant capsules to ensure that the D3 reaches the part of the small intestine where it is best absorbed. The result is optimal support for bone and muscle health, brain health, immune function and overall wellness.
- A highly bioavailable formula featuring 5,000 IU of the cholecalciferol (D3) form of vitamin D, which is the most absorbable and most effective form within the body
- Provides unparalleled bone and muscle health support with 5 additional vitamin and mineral cofactors needed to ensure optimal absorption and utilization within the body: vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium, zinc and boron
- Enhanced with a proprietary antioxidant blend comprised of quercetin, l-taurine, grape seed extract and alpha lipoic acid for maximum immune support benefits, as well as overall wellness
- Made with stomach acid-resistant capsules to ensure that the vitamin D3 reaches the part of the small intestine where it is best absorbed
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Made in the USA in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
Why Should You Take Revolution-D™?
The Optimal Amount of Vitamin D
One daily dose provides 5,000 IU of vitamin D3, which is what leading experts consider the ideal amount for achieving superior health and longevity.
Support for Bones, Muscles and Joints
Provides 125 mg of magnesium, 100 mcg of vitamin K2 and 3 mg of boron, which work with D3 to support healthy bone, muscle and joint function.
Helps Support the
Features 10 mg of OptiZinc® and 100 mg of vitamin C, which work with D3 to support a healthy immune system.
Features Key Antioxidants
Includes some of the world's most potent antioxidants, including quercetin, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract and L-taurine for total body wellness.
By now, you're probably aware of the importance of vitamin D. Research shows that, beyond supporting strong bones, a healthy immune system and brain health, vitamin D supports healthy aging. Yet some experts estimate that up to 75% of adults aren’t getting enough vitamin D. Don't be fooled into thinking that your vitamin D levels are optimal — chances are they're not, and it's easy to get your levels tested. The good news is that you can quickly get them back up with the right vitamin D supplement.
Vitamin D: The Sunshine Vitamin
Vitamin D deficiency has become a global epidemic for one simple reason: we don’t get enough sun. The human body only produces vitamin D when exposed to the sun’s UV rays. Our bodies are designed to be outdoors during daylight hours, yet the majority of us are confined inside buildings. Additionally, for years now, misinformed doctors, as well as the sunscreen and cosmetics industries, have demonized the sun and scared us into believing that we should never leave the house without wearing sunscreen, which interferes with the body’s ability to produce vitamin D from sun exposure. What’s worse, the body’s ability to produce vitamin D declines with age.
The Best Way to Make Sure You’re Not D-ficient
There are only two ways to get vitamin D in the amounts you need: sun exposure and dietary supplements. You can’t get it from food and you need to spend more time in the sun than most people ever do, unless they're vacationing at the beach. So for most people, a vitamin D supplement is a must.
The synthetic form of vitamin D, vitamin D2, has been shown to be absorbed poorly and ineffectively. A better option is to take the more absorbable natural form, D3, which provides the greatest benefits. Also, most people take way too little vitamin D per day because the current RDA is only 600 IU, which many experts now say is woefully inadequate. Dr. John Cannell, Director of the Vitamin D Council, recommends that healthy adults supplement with 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily to achieve superior health.
Revolutionize Your Health with Revolution-D™
In addition to being low in vitamin D, many people lack sufficient levels of the cofactors needed to metabolize and use vitamin D successfully, rendering many vitamin D supplements ineffective. Our unique formula combines these necessary cofactors, along with a proprietary antioxidant blend, with an optimal 5,000 IU dose of vitamin D3 to ensure that you're getting the most out of your vitamin D supplement.
Vitamin K2 is a cofactor of particular importance when it comes to bone health. It activates a protein hormone called osteocalcin, which is needed to bind calcium to the bone matrix. Scientist now understand that for optimal bone strength, in addition to sufficient calcium, we need enough vitamin D to be able to absorb the calcium we consume, and we need enough vitamin K2 to make sure that the calcium gets bound to our bones.
Another factor that can contribute to vitamin D deficiency is poor digestion, which can interfere with the absorption of vitamin D from supplements. We've addressed this concern by encapsulating our Revolution-D™ formula in innovative stomach acid-resistant capsules that help to ensure the vitamin D3 reaches the part of the small intestine immediately downstream from the stomach where it is best absorbed.
How Our Cutting-Edge Acid Resistant Capsules Work
Here are real images showing how our cutting-edge acid resistant capsules work. As you can see, the capsule bypasses the stomach and delivers the vitamin D directly to your intestine for super absorption.
What Makes Revolution-D™ a Superior Vitamin D Supplement?
- Vitamin D3 (5,000 IU): Includes the optimal dose of 5,000 IU of vitamin D in the superior cholecalciferol form.
- Magnesium (125 mg): Magnesium is involved in every stage of vitamin D metabolism. Having adequate amounts of magnesium present is critical to the body’s proper utilization of vitamin D.
- Zinc (10 mg): Zinc modulates the cellular absorption and interaction of vitamin D with DNA by binding to vitamin D receptors. In the absence of zinc, vitamin D will not be properly absorbed. Revolution-D™ is made with the superior OptiZinc® form of zinc.
- Boron (3 mg): Boron is necessary for the rapid action of vitamin D on the cellular wall. Many Americans don't get enough of this nutrient which can greatly compromise their vitamin D levels.
- Vitamin C (100 mg): Vitamins C and D work together to provide superior support to the body’s immune system. Vitamin C also provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin K2 (100 mcg): This underestimated nutrient plays a critical role in bone health. Vitamin K works with vitamin D to properly guide calcium to be stored in the bones and not on the walls of blood vessels. Revolution-D™ is made with the superior menaquinone-7 form of vitamin K.
- Proprietary Antioxidant Blend: L-taurine, quercetin, grape seed extract and alpha lipoic acid work together to provide superior antioxidant protection and support for a strong immune system.
- Acid-Resistant Capsules: Revolution-D™ is made with innovative stomach acid-resistant capsules to help ensure that the vitamin D3 reaches the small intestine where it is best absorbed. Unlike "enteric coated" capsules, these acid-resistant capsules are chemical-free.
The Supplements That Science Created
Since our founding in 1995, our philosophy has been centered around a "show us the proof" approach. Every single active ingredient contained in our formulas is backed by strong clinical evidence supporting its anti-aging properties and total body wellness attributes. More importantly, we use the exact doses and exact brands used in the research studies. At Stop Aging Now, our research team reviews over 2,000 clinical studies per year.
Quality You Can Trust
Equally important to potency and effectiveness, you get the reassuring comfort of Stop Aging Now's legendary quality. All of our premium dietary supplements are made in the USA in a state-of-the art FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration. Most supplements are made to far lower standards. Additionally, and unfortunately, many companies keep their costs down by outsourcing production to third world countries where quality controls and regulations are virtually non-existent. Whether you take our premium products or those from another company, we strongly encourage to you to be sure to know where they are manufactured. If the bottle label doesn't say "Made in the USA", they are most likely not. Our manufacturing facilities are located in California, Illinois and Florida. We invite you to take a virtual tour of one of our facilities.
Our Customers' Success Stories Say It All!
Join the Stop Aging Now family! With over 5 million bottles sold, our success and growth is mostly due to word-of-mouth recommendations from our loyal customers. We highly recommend you read some of the hundreds of Testimonials we receive every year. By offering superior products, excellent customer service, free access to Certified Nutrition Experts and a 365-day "any reason" return policy, we keep our customers happy, order after order.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 2
Servings per bottle: 30 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 60 vegetarian capsules
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your physician. If you take other supplements that contain vitamin D, consider taking 1 capsule per day.
Each serving contains:
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (as D3)
Vitamin K (as vitamin K2 menaquinone-7)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as L-monomethionine) (from OptiZinc® )
Proprietary Antioxidant Blend: Quercetin, (Sophora joponica) (flower), L-Taurine, Grape Seed Extract (std. to 95% proanthocyanidins) (Vitis vinifera) (seed) and Alpha Lipoic Acid
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose,, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Other information: Free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soy.
Quality Pledge: Made in the USA in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on any medications (especially blood thinning medications), pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care physician prior to taking this supplement. We recommend a maximum of 5000 IU per day of supplement vitamin D3.