Vision360® ULTRA AREDS2 Formula
As part of the famous AREDS2 clinical study, scientists at the National Eye Institute discovered that a unique blend of nutrients is highly effective in supporting clear, healthy vision, especially in the important macular area. Vision360® ULTRA contains the exact blend of ingredients and dosages used in the breakthrough AREDS2 study, plus additional astaxanthin and zeaxanthin. If you want to maintain sharp vision and healthy eyes, and reduce eye strain and fatigue, look no further than Vision360® ULTRA.*
- A comprehensive formula that provides key carotenoid antioxidants and other nutrients for clear, focused vision, healthy tear production and long-term eye health*
- Contains the precise blend of nutrients recommended by the National Eye Institute for safe, effective support of clear, healthy vision, especially in the important macular area, based on the results of the prolific AREDS2 clinical trial*
- Features Carotenoid Complex Ultra, a blend of fast-acting and long-lasting carotenoid antioxidants including astaxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin, which provide powerful support for the retina, macula, lens and overall eye health*
- May help reduce computer-induced eye strain and eye fatigue in as little as 4 weeks due to astaxanthin’s powerful, fast-acting effects*
- Also includes the clinically studied levels of vitamins C and E, zinc and copper used in the AREDS2 study, as well vitamins D3, B2 and B12 for additional eye health benefits*
- Formulated to help relieve eye strain and fatigue while supporting optimal visual acuity and healthy vision for life, and nourishing and supporting the delicate structures of the eye*
- Helps support near, far and central vision; helps support improved visual performance under glaring light conditions and may help improve vision in low light conditions*
- Made in an FDA inspected and registered facility to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
*Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products discussed or advertised are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 2 veggie capsules
Servings per bottle: 30 (1 month supply)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your physician.
|Each serving contains:||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid^)||500 mg||556%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||268 mg||1787%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||0.3 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg||50%|
|Copper (as copper sulfate)||2 mg||22%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||25 mg||227%|
|Carotenoid Complex™ Ultra|
Lutein (from marigold flower)
Astaxanthin (from algae)
Zeaxanthin (from marigold flower)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate and silica.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected and registered facility to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
Warnings: For adults only. Do not take if you have any bleeding problems. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care practitioner prior to taking.