Our advanced PainShield™ cream quickly quiets arthritis joint pain and the discomfort of bursitis. Plus, it soothes sore, aching muscles—all with a safe, topical formula that’s non-addictive and has no side effects.*
This extra-strength cream features a unique 3.7% concentration of menthol, which is triple the level you’ll find in most products. Even more important, this is the amount that’s clinically shown to significantly relieve painful joints and muscles, from your shoulders and back to your fingers, wrists, elbows, hips and knees.*
This advanced relief lasts up to 4 hours, so you can get back to enjoying the activities you love most with family and friends.*
- Features a carefully calibrated concentration of menthol that provides rapid, soothing pain relief to joints and muscles without skin irritation or other unwanted side effects*
- Quickly relieves arthritis pain temporarily on any pain point; works wonderfully on hips, back, knees, elbows and shoulder pain while also easing aching muscles and soothing sensitive bruises for up to 4 hours*
- Enhanced delivery in an aloe vera gel base that helps soothe and moisturize your skin, ensuring no irritation*
- Absorbs into your skin quickly and completely, without leaving a greasy film or strong aroma, like other menthol creams can do*
- Includes a special blend of potent vitamins and extracts, including arnica montana, MSM, Ilex leaf extract, tea tree oil and vitamins B6 and E for added skin health benefits you won’t get from typical pain relief creams*
- Safe, effective and side effect-free, so you can apply it as needed, up to four times a day*
- A generous 6-ounce jar gives you more than double the amount of most pain relief creams for an extra long-lasting supply at an incredible value*
- Made in an FDA inspected and registered facility to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
How PainShield™ Cream Works for You*
Menthol quickly penetrates skin and blocks pain signals for fast relief.*
Menthol decreases blood flow, which helps block pain signals.*
Menthol stimulates skin thermoreceptors for cool comfort in painful joints.*
Added vitamins and extracts hydrate, soothe and support your skin.*
Joint and muscle pain can take a significant toll on your quality of life, not only limiting what you can do but also draining the joy from doing the things you love. Painful, arthritic joints…the deep discomfort of bursitis…nagging backaches…or even everyday sore, strained muscles…they can all dramatically slow you down and compromise your well-being.*
Unfortunately, long-standing joint and muscle pain “solutions” often fall far short when it comes to providing significant relief and many even cause more harm than good. That’s what makes our PainShield™ cream such a godsend.*
This advanced topical formula brings together the rapid pain-relieving benefits of menthol with a potent blend of targeted vitamins and herbal extracts that not only help the menthol penetrate effectively, but also nourish and hydrate your skin. And PainShield™ never leaves an oily residue on your skin or any trace of a lingering, medicinal odor.*
Here’s a closer look at how the formula’s unique ingredients take quick aim at the core of your joint and muscle discomfort…*
Menthol: A Safe, Triple-Action, Fast-Acting Solution to Relieve Arthritis Pain and More*
Menthol is a compound derived from the oils of plants in the mint family and is well known for its refreshing flavor and the cool, soothing sensation it brings when applied topically to skin. But it is also an incredibly effective pain reliever.*
In fact, menthol has been shown in clinical research to provide significant, rapid relief for a variety of joint, muscle and back pain, and for temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, which is virtually unheard of for a natural health solution.1,2,3*
In one triple-blind, randomized and placebo-controlled study conducted in Copenhagen, Denmark, researchers found that a 3.5% menthol topical analgesic formula dramatically reduced wrist and hand pain when compared to placebo and that the pain reduction lasted at least 3 hours post application.*
Researchers concluded that the menthol treatment could be considered an effective alternative to oral analgesics for addressing localized musculoskeletal and neuropathic pain.4*
Other studies have shown that menthol provides significant relief of stubborn back pain and performed far better than the traditional application of ice to sore muscles after exercise, reducing the perception of pain and muscle recovery 117% better.5,6*
Yet another study showed that menthol provided a 63.1% reduction in soreness compared to ice, which adds to the good news for your muscles and even bruises, sprains and strains. The menthol in PainShield™ provides faster, greater relief without the discomfort and mess that comes with icing injuries and sore joints.5*
Quick Relief Delivered 3 Different Ways*
How does menthol provide these astonishing results so quickly? The answer is that this natural compound works in three ways to get right to the source of your joint and muscle pain.*
- Blocks pain signals—Menthol is a natural analgesic and contains molecules called ligands that penetrate your skin and attach themselves to receptors in the cells of affected muscles and joints to block pain signals from reaching your brain, providing a soothing, numbing effect.*
- Decreases blood flow—Menthol also works much like an ice pack to decrease blood flow, which in turn helps reduce the inflammatory response and pain sensation in muscles, joints and other areas—wherever it’s applied.*
- Cools the fires of inflammation—Menthol stimulates the skin’s thermoreceptors, creating a cooling sensation that helps ease the uncomfortable feelings of heat caused by inflammation and pain.*
PainShield™ delivers a specific 3.7% concentration of menthol, which is more than the amount used in the Denmark study mentioned above. This ensures you get the fast, effective, soothing relief you want without irritating your skin or leaving a lingering odor.*
Six More Skin-Soothing Ingredients for Extra Care and Comfort*
In addition to menthol, our advanced PainShield™ cream includes six more potent ingredients for bonus skin care.*
The first of these is aloe vera gel, which is a clear, jelly-like substance from the inner part of the aloe plant leaf. Aloe vera has a long history of traditional use as a skin soother, and helps calm and moisturize while helping to improve circulation to the areas where it’s applied.*
PainShield™ also includes arnica montana extract, MSM, Ilex leaf extract, tea tree oil, and vitamins B6 and E. This top-quality blend of ingredients helps nourish and hydrate your skin for extra care and comfort.*
Every jar of PainShield™ contains six ounces of pain-relieving cream, more than double the amount of typical creams. This gives you a long-lasting supply at a great value.*
What Makes PainShield™ Relief Cream Superior?
- A carefully calibrated 3.7% concentration of menthol quickly delivers powerful pain relief by getting right to the source of your joint and muscle pain.*
- Absorbs quickly and completely without leaving a greasy film or lingering odor on your skin, which is a huge plus compared to most topical pain relief creams.*
- Enhanced with six targeted herbal extracts and vitamins for added skin health benefits you won’t get from typical pain relief creams.*
- Safe and side effect-free. Unlike many OTC pain relief options, PainShield™ does not cause any negative side effects or dependency, doesn’t interfere with other medications you may be taking and can safely be applied up to four times a day.*
- Each jar of PainShield™ provides six ounces of pain-relieving cream, more than double the amount found in typical creams, giving you a long-lasting supply at a great value.*
- PainShield™ is made in an FDA inspected and registered facility to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines.
- J Am Acad Derm. 2007;57(5):873-878.
- Psychology & Behavior 1994:1021-1029.
- Arch Derm Res. 1996;288(5-6):245-248.
- Rehab Res & Practice 2014.
- Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2002;7(3):314-322.
- J Chiropr Med. 2008;7(2):59-65.
*Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products discussed or advertised are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.