ResveraPLUS® combines a powerful dose of standardized trans-resveratrol with the potent antioxidant trans-pterostilbene, standardized red wine extract and the flavonoid quercetin, which has been shown to increase absorption of resveratrol by 310%! This unique formula provides unmatched antioxidant support for cardiovascular wellness, optimal cognitive function and healthy aging.
- Provides a potent 200 mg dose of pure, standardized trans-resveratrol derived from Japanese knotweed, which provides a much higher concentration of resveratrol than can be derived from grapes and other sources — one daily dose is equal to over 200 glasses of red wine, without the negative effects of alcohol!
- Enhanced with pTeroPure® nature-identical trans-pterostilbene, a potent and highly bio-available antioxidant found in blueberries and other fruits that has been shown to support a healthy brain, normal blood pressure, balanced blood sugar and a healthy inflammatory response
- Also contains standardized red wine extract for additional benefits, as well as the antioxidant flavonoid quercetin, which has been shown to work synergistically to enhance resveratrol's benefits while increasing its absorption in the bloodstream by 310%!
- Overall this formula provides extraordinarily powerful antioxidants shown to be among the most effective scavengers of free radicals and protectors of cardiovascular health
- Shown in studies to mimic the effects of calorie restriction, promote a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy blood sugar balance
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
A Synergistic Blend of Powerful Ingredients for Maximum Effectiveness
Derived from Japanese knotweed (the most concentrated source) and standardized to 50% trans-resveratrol per serving, one of the highest amounts attainable.
Found in blueberries and other fruits, this potent and highly bio-available antioxidant supports a healthy inflammatory response, and benefits the heart, brain and blood sugar.
Red Wine Extract
A standardized, alcohol-free extract that provides compounds that work together to enhance the effects of resveratrol.
A flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables, quercetin has been shown to increase absorption of resveratrol in the bloodstream by 310%.
Resveratrol is known for its amazing ability to support a strong cardiovascular system, support overall health and even help support healthy cellular aging. But not all resveratrol is equal. Many companies sell low-potency extracts that provide little benefit. Our premium grade ResveraPLUS® formula features a potent 200 mg dose of pure, standardized trans-resveratrol per serving. This is equivalent to the amount of resveratrol found in 200 glasses of red wine (with none of the potentially negative effects of alcohol)!
ResveraPLUS® is enhanced with pterostilbene, a potent antioxidant found in blueberries and other fruits, red wine extract and the antioxidant flavonoid quercetin, which has been shown to increase resveratrol absorption by 310%! The result is an exceptional and effective formula that offers powerful support for your heart, brain and overall health.
Resveratrol is a powerful naturally occurring antioxidant substance found in high concentrations in plants like grapes, peanuts and Japanese knotweed. These plants produce resveratrol when they are under stress in order to protect themselves from its damaging effects. Animal and cell research on the possible health benefits of resveratrol has led to many groundbreaking discoveries about the potential of resveratrol to support longevity in humans.
Among the most exciting of these discoveries is the finding that resveratrol mimics the life-extending effects of caloric restriction. Like caloric restriction, resveratrol seems to shift the body’s biochemical pathways towards cellular maintenance, which may extend the cells' healthy lifespan. In addition, reams of research have shown that resveratrol provides powerful support for cardiovascular health.
These discoveries may explain the “French Paradox” — why the French can eat a high-fat diet yet stay fashionably slim and have low incidence of health problems associated with being overweight. Researchers believe that their frequent consumption of red wine provides them with high levels of resveratrol on a consistent basis.
Pterostilbene: The New Resveratrol
Scientists are excited about recent discoveries about an antioxidant similar to resveratrol, called pterostilbene (tero-STILL-bean). Like resveratrol, pterostilbene belongs to a class of antioxidant compounds called phytoalexins, which are naturally produced by plants. Pterostilbene is found in fruits such as blueberries, cranberries, lingonberries and grapes. Pterostilbene and resveratrol have very similar properties, but pterostilbene has several key attributes that distinguish it from resveratrol. Research has shown that pterostilbene may be more bio-available than resveratrol, meaning you need smaller doses to get similar results. It also has been shown to have a much longer presence in the body, which means it has more time to fight cell-damaging free radicals.
Studies have shown that as an antioxidant, pterostilbene supports healthy cognitive function, normal blood pressure, balanced blood sugar and a healthy inflammatory response. In addition, researchers have suggested that resveratrol and pterostilbeme may also work together synergistically, which is why we've included them both in ResveraPLUS®. We chose to include pTeroPure® nature-identical trans-pterostilbene in our formula, because it's the purest, safest, most effective form of this nutrient available.
Clinically Proven Ingredients for Healthy Aging and Cardiovascular Support:
- 200 mg of Standardized Resveratrol: Resveratrol has gained widespread recognition as the possible secret behind red wine's heart health benefits. Research on resveratrol has shown that it is a powerful supporter of cardiovascular and overall health. The resveratrol in ResveraPLUS® is derived from Japanese knotweed, which provides a much higher concentration of trans-resveratrol (the most effective form) than grapes and other sources. This extract is standardized to 50%, yielding 200 mg of pure trans-resveratrol.
- 25 mg of pTeroPure® Nature-Identical Pterostilbene: ResveraPLUS® is made with the purest, safest, most effective form of pterostilbene available. This potent antioxidant has been shown to be highly bio-available and to have a much longer presence in the body than resveratrol. In addition, research has shown that it works synergistically with resveratrol to support your brain, heart and overall health.
- 100 mg of Standardized Red Wine Extract: This alcohol-free extract of red wine is included in ResveraPLUS® because it contains antioxidant polyphenols have been shown to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- 25 mg of Quercetin: Research has shown that quercetin, a powerful antioxidant flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables promotes a healthy inflammatory response throughout the body, making it an ally in immune and overall health. Additionally, one study showed that quercetin increases absorption of resveratrol by 310%!
With its unique blend of ingredients, ResveraPLUS® is a comprehensive and effective resveratrol supplement. Don't miss out on the amazing benefits of resveratrol by taking an inferior supplement.
In this day and age, toasting “to life” with a glass of red wine may imply more than a simple expression of joie de vivre. As more and more research shows, there is a real scientific basis for this — resveratrol can actually support a healthier life!
The Supplements That Science Created
Since our founding in 1995, our philosophy has been centered around a "show us the proof" approach. Every single active ingredient contained in our formulas is backed by strong clinical evidence supporting its anti-aging properties and total body wellness attributes. More importantly, we use the exact doses and exact brands used in the research studies. At Stop Aging Now, our research team reviews over 2,000 clinical studies per year.
Quality You Can Trust
Equally important to potency and effectiveness, you get the reassuring comfort of Stop Aging Now's legendary quality. All of our premium dietary supplements are made in a state-of-the art FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration. Most supplements are made to far lower standards. Additionally, and unfortunately, many companies keep their costs down by outsourcing production to third world countries where quality controls and regulations are virtually non-existent. Whether you take our premium products or those from another company, we strongly encourage to you to be sure to know where they are manufactured. Our manufacturing facilities are located in California, Illinois and Florida. We invite you to take a virtual tour of one of our facilities.
Our Customers' Success Stories Say It All!
Join the Stop Aging Now family! With over 5 million bottles sold, our success and growth is mostly due to word-of-mouth recommendations from our loyal customers. We highly recommend you read some of the hundreds of Testimonials we receive every year. By offering superior products, excellent customer service, free access to Certified Nutrition Experts and a 365-day "any reason" return policy, we keep our customers happy, order after order.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1
Servings per bottle: 30 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 30 veggie capsules
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your physician.
|Each serving contains:
||% Daily Value
Trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed root)
|Red Wine Extract (30% polyphenols) (fruit)
Trans-pTerostilbene (as pTeroPure™)
Quercetin (as dihydrate)
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Other information: Free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care physician prior to taking any supplement.