Made with 100% Kaneka Q10®
the Purest, Most Natural and Highly Absorbable Form of
MAX-Q10™ is made with Kaneka Q10® trans-form CoQ10 for maximum absorbability and effectiveness. Kaneka Q10® is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally by the body and is the purest, most natural and most researched form of CoQ10. MAX-Q10™ also features BioPerine® black pepper extract*, which has been shown to increase CoQ10 absorption by 30%.
(*except for the chewable version)
Also consider our new MAX-Q10™ ULTRA formula, which contains the exact same ingredients as
MAX-Q10™ plus potent doses of resveratrol, L-carnitine, vitamin D3 and plant-based omega-3s
- Formulated with 100% Kaneka Q10® trans-form CoQ10 the purest, most natural and highly absorbable CoQ10 available, which is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally within the body
- Enhanced with antioxidant-rich BioPerine® standardized black pepper extract, which has been shown to increase CoQ10 absorption by over 30%
- A potent antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals and can play an important role in maintaining cardiovascular and cognitive health
- Boosts overall energy levels by helping to promote normal cellular energy production
- An ideal supplement to replenish the CoQ10 levels lost to cholesterol-lowering statin drugs
- Available in softgels, capsules and citrus-flavored chewable tablets
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
After the age of 30, natural levels of CoenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) begin to diminish. By the age of 70, your CoQ10 levels may be critically low. Further loss of CoQ10 may come from stress, illness and medications such as statin drugs, oral hypoglycemic drugs and beta-blockers. While many doctors fail to inform you of these facts, many alternative practitioners believe that, given CoQ10’s potential benefits and good safety record, most people over the age of 40 would be wise to take CoQ10 supplements. The fact is that every cell and system is distressed by an energy shortage due to insufficient CoQ10.
Without adequate CoQ10, cells cannot make the energy they need to sustain themselves. Eventually, your whole body suffers the malaise of low-energy production. CoQ10 is an essential component of every cell, and supplemental CoQ10 has a wide range of potential uses. CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone, is a cellular energy booster and a powerful antioxidant, first identified in 1957 and widely used in Japan. It is a powerful fat-soluble vitamin-like substance synthesized in the membranes of cells. It is found primarily in mitochondria, the cells' centers of energy production, and is an essential part of the energy-producing process known as the electron transport chain. It acts as a kind of spark plug, assisting in the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) the body’s basic energy currency.
CoQ10 is most highly concentrated in heart muscles because of the high energy needs there. Research suggests that CoQ10 may be beneficial for improving many aspects of cardiovascular health.1 Given CoQ10’s essential role in maintaining heart health, it’s alarming to realize that the most widely-prescribed cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can severely deplete CoQ10.2
CoQ10 can also energize brain cells. The brain is especially compromised by a deficit of CoQ10. Reduced levels of CoQ10 (and ATP) occur as the brain ages. Studies show that replenishing CoQ10 supports the brain and may improve mental functions.
One problem with CoQ10 is that it’s not always well absorbed within the body. However, research shows that combining CoQ10 with piperine, a compound found in black pepper, significantly enhances CoQ10 absorption by over 30%.3
What Makes Stop Aging Now's MAX-Q10™ Superior to Other CoQ10 Products?
- MAX-Q10™ is made with the highly bioavailable Kaneka Q10® trans-form CoQ10. Kaneka Q10® is bio-identical to the CoQ10 that is produced naturally within the body. The natural trans-form variety of CoQ10 that we use is more readily absorbed than synthetic varieties.
- MAX-Q10™ is formulated with the only CoQ10 that is made in the USA, Kaneka Q10®, which is the most thoroughly researched and trusted CoQ10 in the world. Inferior brands of CoQ10 may be made overseas in facilities of questionable integrity.
- MAX-Q10™ is the purest and most natural CoQ10 available. MAX-Q10™ is made with the only yeast-fermented, all natural form of CoQ10 available, Kaneka Q10®, which lacks the impurities found in synthetically produced products. Not all CoQ10 is the same! Many supplements contain the cheaper, synthetic CoQ10, which is often derived from tobacco leaves and may be less effective.
- MAX-Q10™ is enhanced with BioPerine®, an antioxidant-rich extract of black pepper standardized to contain 95% piperine (except for the chewable version). Research has shown that BioPerine® significantly enhances CoQ10 absorption within the body by over 30%.
- MAX-Q10™ is available in softgels, capsules and citrus-flavored chewable tablets for your convenience.
General CoQ10 Dosage Guidelines
CoQ10 is widely researched and very well tolerated by most individuals. While there is no established ideal dose for CoQ10, studies have used doses of CoQ10 ranging from 30 mg to 1,200 mg. We recommend doses ranging from 60 mg to 600 mg daily for adults. The general guideline is 1 mg per pound of body weight. So if you weigh 150 lbs., you should take 150 mg. But this is a general guideline. Most people take 100 to 200 mg daily. Statin drug users may want to take higher dosages (in the range of 200 to 600 mg daily), as statins have been shown to deplete CoQ10 levels.
Please remember that health conditions can be both serious and complex so it is very important that you discuss any supplement use with your doctor. Also, do not hesitate to contact our Certified Nutrition Experts for additional recommendations.
1. Altern Med Rev 1996;1(3):168-175.
2. Arch Neurol 2004;61: 889-92.
3. J Nutr Biochem 2000;11: 109-113.
The Supplements That Science Created
Since our founding in 1995, our philosophy has been centered around a "show us the proof" approach. Every single active ingredient contained in our formulas is backed by strong clinical evidence supporting its anti-aging properties and total body wellness attributes. More importantly, we use the exact doses and exact brands used in the research studies. At Stop Aging Now, our research team reviews over 2,000 clinical studies per year.
Quality You Can Trust
Equally important to potency and effectiveness, you get the reassuring comfort of Stop Aging Now's legendary quality. All of our premium dietary supplements are made in a state-of-the art FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration. Most supplements are made to far lower standards. Additionally, and unfortunately, many companies keep their costs down by outsourcing production to third world countries where quality controls and regulations are virtually non-existent. Whether you take our premium products or those from another company, we strongly encourage to you to be sure to know where they are manufactured. Our manufacturing facilities are located in California, Illinois and Florida. We invite you to take a virtual tour of one of our facilities.
Our Customers' Success Stories Say It All!
Join the Stop Aging Now family! With over 5 million bottles sold, our success and growth is mostly due to word-of-mouth recommendations from our loyal customers. We highly recommend you read some of the hundreds of Testimonials we receive every year. By offering superior products, excellent customer service, free access to Certified Nutrition Experts and a 365-day "any reason" return policy, we keep our customers happy, order after order.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 softgel | 1 veggie capsule | 2 chewable tablets
Servings per bottle: 30 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 30 softgels | 30 veggie capsules | 60 chewable tablets
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel or 1 capsule or 2 chewable tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Each serving contains:
% Daily Value
CoEnzyme Q10 (from Kaneka Q10®) (100% natural trans-form) (as ubiquinone)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (standardized to 95% piperine)
(except for the chewable version)
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients (softgels): Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, carob, soy lecithin and water. (Contains: GMO free soy)
Other ingredients (capsules): Cellulose, silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Other ingredients (chewables - natural orange flavor): Dextrose, mannitol, natural flavor, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate and citric acid.
Other information: Free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts. The capsule and chewable versions are also free of soy and animal products.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care physician prior to taking any supplement.
Kaneka Q10® is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.